Here's some fun healthiness links around the webs because we'd rather sleep at 2am than watch the Royal wedding live...hello we have the interwebs now and can watch clips later! There was no interwebs when Di and Chuck got married so we HAD to stay awake...
and off the soap box we go...
- This website of furniture all made from bicycle parts is really cool! I really dig the creativity and re-purposing of bikes. I'd love to put that blue bench in my backyard. [Bike Furniture Design]
- We're not really into Lean Cuisine, but we do love us some steam...McSteamy steam that is! [YouTube]
- Because you need teeny bopper motivation to brush more often: The Justin Beiber singing toothbrush...for realz [Brush Buddies]
- What is an out of work Ninja to do? Go make 5 bucks wit cha skillz. [KENS5 News]
- Note to self about booze and the salt shaker: No more than 2 drinks for men and 1 drink for women each day, and 75% of sodium consumption in the U.S. comes from processed foods such as soups, canned foods, prepared mixes, condiments and tomato sauce. Now, we're learned. [U.S. News Health]
- This is like going to In & Out Burger and ordering, "I'd like my burger protein style on a bun." [Lifehacker]
- NSFW commentary but fun...we agree with commenter LovelyRitaMetermaid about this Australian soft porn-ish commercial for chocolate...if men could ejaculate chocolate their indeed would be far more southern eating going on :-D [Jezebel]